Free Music Marketing Tip #2: 🎤🎸🥁🔥🔥🔥
1) After finishing and completing your album, find a young child of the "Make-A-Wish" variety. Teach him to play guitar and sing along to the songs you have recorded.
2) Legally Adopt said child.
3) Record a low quality music video of the child singing your songs. Post it to Youtube as an original cover by a dying child and post to relevant Mom and Miracle facebook groups.
4) Rack up the view and share count as millions of moms see the last musical efforts of a dying child and share it to oblivion.
5) Get a spot on local news as the "dying boy with a song in his heart". Introduce yourself as his benevolent caretaker and music inspiration and become the 'plus 1'.
6) The time has come, unfortunately, for the child to fake their death and hide out the rest of their days in the Maine Wilderness. Give them all the supplies and make sure to keep an open account that they can access for continued pay offs for the rest of their life. (Don't worry, you'll be making enough money soon.) Publicize the death of the child in as tragic a way as possible. Make sure the local news and everyone who was involved in previously pick up the story and repost the original video to the groups again with the update.
7) Follow up with your acoustic single cover of the child's song (that you originally wrote) in homage to the death of the child. Hit the local news saying you found their unfinished song book and in their memory you will be producing them all in an album, coming to stores near you soon. Post it to the same mom and miracle groups and follow up with the local news.
8) Enjoy your time on Ellen, Oprah, Today and other day time talk shows who will be fawning over you. With this notoriety you can open for many larger acts who want to be seen as more socially aware... like Imagine Dragons... Don't forget to pay off the child!
Send my 10% to the DMs